I have this bad habit. It's called not finishing things I start. Actually, I don't consider this to always be a bad thing. Sometimes bigger and better things need my time, and many of the things I set out to do become less important than when I began them. So I've come to accept this about myself and just work with it.
Blogging. I obviously am not a faithful blogger. I love to write out my thoughts (as uncreative as they may be), but I don't do it for the praise of others. I do it for my own pleasure, and so others can get to know me -- particularly family or future family. My mind is kind of a crazy place. As risky as it is, I think it's better to get my thoughts out than to let them drive me crazy. So here I go again. Undertaking another project. Here's to half success!
No comments:
Post a Comment