Invisible

Friday, February 4, 2011

Finding Time

I've always wondered when I'm supposed to find time to read the Ensign, it seems like there's always soooooo much other stuff to read and do. Lately (the last couple months) I've been reading a little bit here and there when I'm eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and I've easily read most of it by the end of the month. My testimony has definitely been strengthened because of this and I realize what I was missing out on!

A couple examples from last month that were like so amazing and I think you should check out are:

Make Yours a Great Life (I think this even has a video if you're lucky, I couldn't get it to play just now)
Removing Roadblocks to Revelation  (This is actually from the New Era, and I just came across it during lunch today. But VERY VERY good, as is the other one, and relates very well to what I was struggling with before.)

The new lds.org is awesome for looking at articles and stuff. I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment