Invisible
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Me and my "little" bro before he entered the MTC!!! It's a little harder to let him go when we just got my other brother back, but I can't tell you how excited I am for him. What an amazing missionary he already is! Having missionaries in your life is one of the greatest blessings I know. If you don't have one, get one! He he. Seriously though. There are plenty of awesome missionaries that could use a few letters and a friend. And what you get out of it will be more than worth your time. I love my family and I love having the gospel in our lives. This life is so amazing! I feel so incredibly blessed! I wish everyone would make the choice to feel this way. The gospel of Jesus Christ has brought so much peace and an OVERWHELMING amount of joy into my life. Whenever I think about it (which is almost all the time) I can't help but smile. :-) :-) :-) See???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment